Winter Preschool Math and Literacy Pack
This WINTER PRESCHOOL LEARNING PACK/MATH & LITERACY is a collection of 30 fun and engaging activities designed for preschoolers, pre-kindergartens, kindergartens or for ages 3-6 old. The activities included in this file are perfect for homeschool settings, morning tubs in school, fine motor skills practise and morning work.
- Snow Odd One Out
- Winter Ten Frames
- Letter Tracing
- Number Tracing (1-20)
- Uppercase to Lowercase Clipcards
- Lowercase to Uppercase Clipcards
- Color Matching (Kids in the Snow)
- Winter Picture Dough Mats
- Winter Geoboard Templates
- Beginning Letter Sound Clipcards
- Animals Hibernating Puzzles
- What Doesn't Belong?
- Snowman Jobs (Sorting Activity)
- Sight Word Cards for Memory Game
- Winter Number Puzzles plus SKIP COUNTING BY 2's
- Snowman Number Representations
- Snowman Nose Shapes
- Winter Patterning
- Cutting Strips and Lines
- Snowman Count (Hand sticks)
- Winter Character Faces
- What Number is Missing?
- Line Tracing
- Reading Time
- CVC Reading Clipcards
- Winter Tally Match Count
- Snowflakes Shapes in 3 Part Cards Format
- Snowflakes Silhouettes
- Winter Sports Poster/Cards
- Syllables Counting
Note: Each activity are in PDF format and are all contained in a single ZIP FILE. This learning pack requires cutting preparations and recommends the use of manipulatives.
Also included :
⭐️ READ ME Instructions on how to prepare and use the materials. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you read this file FIRST.