History of Books - Timeline and Ordering Activities
Montessori inspired resources for learning about the history and evolution of books. There are activities designed for kids in preschool, kindergarten and lower elementary. This material focuses on visuals (matching activities), reading practice, introducing the concept of change, ordering activities and integrating fine motor skills in the resources. No definition card included on this set.
- History of Books Posters (Full Page Size) to be used as banners and displays in classrooms and homeschool rooms
- History of Books 3 Part Cards
- History of Books Picture Cards, for ordering activities using images only
- History of Books Coloring Pages
- History of Books Pocket Chart Cards for classroom presentation and discussions
- History of Books Timeline Mats
- HOW TO USE the materials (suggestions)
- NEW! Added information cards!!