History of Airplanes - Timeline and Ordering Activities
Montessori inspired resources for learning about the history and evolution of airplanes (aviation). There are activities designed for kids in preschool, kindergarten and lower elementary. This material focuses on visuals (matching activities), reading practice, introducing the concept of change, ordering activities and integrating fine motor skills in the resources.
- History of Airplane Posters (Full Page Size) to be used as banners and displays in classrooms and homeschool rooms
- History of Airplane 3 Part Cards
- NEW! Information cards!
- History of Airplane Picture Cards, for ordering activities using images only
- History of Airplane Coloring Pages
- History of Airplane Pocket Chart Cards for classroom presentation and discussions
- History of Airplane Timeline Mats
- HOW TO USE the materials (suggestions)