Fine Motor Skills Activities - Winter
Build, count and trace! These are easy to prepare FINE MOTOR SKILLS & STEM CHALLENGES activities for kids. These are perfect for preschool and kindergarten students (and even older), and will aid in developing fine motor skills that will help in hand control, hand-eye coordination and promotes concentration. The activities will also strengthen hand muscles and practise pincer grasp (important in writing). Plus, kids will get to practise their counting skills too!
INCLUDED in this pack:
- 10 Pompom Picture Cards and 10 companion sheets (black and white)
- 10 Popsicle Sticks Picture Cards and 10 companion sheets (black and white)
- 10 Linking Cubes/Math Cubes Picture Cards and and 10 companion sheets (black and white)
- 20 Geoboard Picture Arts (level 1 and level 2)
- Instructions on how to prepare and use the materials