Food Chains and Food Webs Animal Habitat BUNDLE
The most comprehensive learning pack for exploring food webs and food chains based on an animal's habitat (biome). This BUNDLE examines food webs and food chains of the ecosystems of the 10 biomes of the world. The following biomes included are:
- Arctic (AVAILABLE NOW)
- Boreal Forest (AVAILABLE NOW)
- Deciduous Fores (COMING 01.13)
- Desert (COMING 01.13)
- Mountain (COMING 01.18)
- Pond (COMING 01.18)
- Ocean (COMING 01.22)
- Rainforest (COMING 01.22)
- Savanna (COMING 01.29)
- Tundra (FREE FOR THE BUNDLE ONLY)
⭐️⭐️ACTIVITIES FOR EACH SET CONTAINS:
- Food Web diagram in colored and black/white
- 3 Food Chain diagrams as examples (to inspire your little ones to create their own)
- Montessori-Inspired 5 part cards (control card, label cards, picture cards, definition cards and matching cards with unknown subject)
- Build Your Own activity cards are available in real images and a clipart version. It also comes with smaller and bigger cards.
- 32 task cards with questions to help your kids analyze the diagrams for enrichment and review
- Research/Report papers with Animal Fact Cards as reference
Used to introduce the basic concept of the food web and provide vocabulary words for the members of the food web.
Use these to present the food web and food chain diagrams.
Understand the feeding relationship and energy flow in an ecosystem with this building activity. This hands-on activity of building food chains and food webs will help kids understand the interconnections between members of the food web. Beautiful real images, picture cards or cliparts, arrows, labels and definitions are provided.
32 task cards provide questions based on the food web and chain diagrams. It requires thinking to analyze the diagram,
It contains cards that summarize each animal's role in the food web. For older kids, use the report/research papers to investigate the food web and fill up the information sheet independently.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is in ZIP FILE and the printables are in A4 paper size.