History of Computers - Timeline and Ordering Activities
Montessori inspired resources for learning about the history and evolution of computers. There are activities designed for kids in preschool, kindergarten and lower elementary. This material focuses on visuals (matching activities), reading practice, introducing the concept of change, ordering activities and integrating fine motor skills in the resources.
- History of Computers Posters (Full Page Size) to be used as banners and displays in classrooms and homeschool rooms
- History of Computers 3 Part Cards
- NEW! Information Cards!
- History of Computers Picture Cards, for ordering activities using images only
- History of Computers Coloring Pages
- History of Computers Pocket Chart Cards for classroom presentation and discussions
- History of Computers Timeline Mats
- HOW TO USE the materials (suggestions)