History of Money - Timeline and Ordering Activities
Montessori inspired resources for learning about the history and evolution of money. There are activities designed for kids in preschool, kindergarten and lower elementary. This material focuses on visuals (matching activities), reading practice, introducing the concept of change, ordering activities and integrating fine motor skills in the resources.
- History of Money Posters (Full Page Size) to be used as banners and displays in classrooms and homeschool rooms
- History of Money 3 Part Cards
- History of Money Picture Cards, for ordering activities using images only
- History of Money Coloring Pages
- History of Money Pocket Chart Cards for classroom presentation and discussions
- History of Money Timeline Mats
- HOW TO USE the materials (suggestions)
- NEW! Added information cards!!