Montessori Vertebrate Characteristics Learning Pack
This Montessori-inspired learning pack contains cards, puzzles and posters for hands-on learning, in introducing animal characteristics. This learning material will help the child understand the characteristics of vertebrate animals: birds, fish, mammals, reptiles and amphibians through sorting activities and puzzles.
The file contains the following:
- 5 letter sized posters which contains visual characteristics for each group of animals.
- 40 sorting cards, 8 for each group. (available in color coded borders and plain black)
- 40 definition cards for each animal characteristic (available in color coded borders and plain black)
- 5 wheel puzzles
- 5 color-coded border title cards
- 5 plain black border title cards