Penguin Addition and Subtraction Facts Fluency 1-12 Center
This material is a Montessori friendly resource on math. Enjoy learning and mastering addition and subtraction facts from 1 to 12 with this Penguin Themed Math Centers. This resource promotes hands-on learning, provides an engaging practice in helping kids build their addition and subtraction fact fluency from 1 to 12. It contains beautiful watercolor illustrations!
- identify addition equations and learn how to sort them through their sums
- identify subtraction equations and learn how to sort them through their difference
- to familiarize and master addition and subtractions facts from 1-12
• This print file is in A4 paper size. Choose the appropriate printer settings for this file (SHRINK TO FIT or AUTO fit).
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS PACK:
- Addition Equation Cards (0-12)
- Subtraction Equation Cards (0-12)
- SUM & DIFFERENCE Cards (1-12)
The equation cards are sorted out and placed in the corresponding sum/difference card (0-12). Depending on the skills of your students, you can opt to play the addition (subtraction) sorting activity separately, or do both at the same.
Please check the thumbnail of this material first before purchasing.