Safari Toob River Preschool Kindergarten Activity Pack
This is a Montessori-inspired learning activity designed to go along with the Safari Toob River Animals educational toob toy. This is designed for preschoolers, prek, kindergarten and first grade students and perfect for Montessori environment.
You will love the high quality real images that's used in this set and that engaging activities.
This set covers the following animals: river otter, beaver, snapping turtle, alligator, salamander, bullfrog, cottonmouth, snake, mallard and bald eagle.
What you will get:
- River Toob Presentation Cards for vocabulary
- Beginning letter sound clipcards
- Counting syllables
- Where do I live? Learn about the habitats of each river animals
- Skin cover matching activity
- Diet. Learn whether the animal is herbivore, carnivore or omnivore
- Animal classification BINGO game. Identify whether the animal is mammal, reptile, bird, fish or amphibian or an invertebrate
- Tracing lines (wild-themed) for early writing and fine motor practice
- Cutting strips for fine motor practice
- Word and tracing strips (learn how to write each of the animals' name)
- Measuring cards (measure the animals using 2cm snapcubes)
- Montessori-inspired River Animal cards and counters (learn whether the count is odd or even)
- Ten/Twenty Frames counting activity
- Montessori-inspired River counting strips. Learn the progression of each number from 1-10, similar to Montessori Counting Rods
- Less, More and Equal (comparing numbers/quantity)
- River Animals Patterning
- Comparing Sizes: identify and sort small, medium and large sizes
- River Animals Toob Themed Dolch Sight Word Cards: PreK, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade
- Letter Tracing Cards