Safari Toob Farm Preschool Kindergarten Activity Pack
This is a Montessori-inspired learning activity designed to go along with the Safari Toob Farm Animals educational toob toy. This is designed for preschoolers, prek, kindergarten and first grade students and perfect for Montessori environment.
You will love the high-quality real images that are used in this set and those engaging activities.
This set covers the following animals: bull, cow, goat, ram, ewe, hen, rooster, goose, duck, horse, pig and dog.
What you will get:
- Farm Toob Presentation Cards for vocabulary
- Beginning letter sound clipcards
- Counting syllables
- Where Can You Find Me? Learn about where you can find these animals in the farm
- Skin cover matching activity
- Diet. Learn whether the animal is herbivore, carnivore or omnivore
- Animal classification BINGO game. Identify whether the animal is mammal, reptile, bird, fish or amphibian
- Tracing lines (wild-themed) for early writing and fine motor practice
- Cutting strips for fine motor practice
- Word and tracing strips (learn how to write each of the animals' name)
- Measuring cards (measure the animals using 2cm snapcubes)
- Montessori-inspired Farm Animal cards and counters (learn whether the count is odd or even)
- Ten/Twenty Frames counting activity
- Montessori-inspired Farm counting strips. Learn the progression of each number from 1-10, similar to Montessori Counting Rods
- Less, More and Equal (comparing numbers/quantity)
- Farm Animals Patterning
- Comparing Sizes: identify and sort small, medium and large sizes
- Farm Animals Toob Themed Dolch Sight Word Cards: PreK, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade
- Letter Tracing Cards